– A multilingual software with just 4 buttons for simpler navigation to all sterilization options
– The LCD display shows current information about your sterilization cycles and alerts on errors or service needs
– 6 Litres made of thick one-piece moulded aluminium
– Motor-operating door locking guarantees total safety
– Greater ease of handling & reliable self-regulation of the hatch
– An automatic printout records the entire procedure thereby providing permanent records of easy sterilization cycles
– The paper printout can be kept and attached to your files for complete & accurate records
Water Quality Sensor
– Our sterilizers are additionally protected by the inclusion of a water quality sensor, as standard.
– The quality of water is constantly monitored.
– The display informs the user that the water used for sterilization is good.
I am very happy to know that small Technohand Services has now become big company. The Trio Shashi, Samil and Pradeep started this enterprise. I have not purchased any machine, instrument or technology from you. But your commitment to the friendship is unwavering.
Dr. T. P. Lahane
Founder and Director at Raghunath Netralaya
We are associated with Technovision for last 18 years, with Pradeep, Shashi and Samil.
We have bought Medmont Perimeter-Visual field analyzer from Technovision. It's an excellent product and user friendly.
The customisation of the reports are so accurate and comfortable that we can use it across various platforms.
We are using Medmont Perimeter-Visual field analyzer at both Clinics- Mulund and Vikhroli.
We very so happy with Medmont Perimeter-Visual field analyzer and excellent, reliable service from Technovision.
Dr Sachin Shah
Eye Surgeon, Managing Director-Vin-R Eye Care Hospital, Mulund and Vikhroli